Happily Ever After” CAN happen all over again! Recreating a bouquet or centerpiece is a perfect anniversary gift for your wife, yourself, or any deserving bride that wishes to keep their bouquet forever! This is a heart stopping momento to gift to any friend, your mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, daughter, or partner!
This is a forever gift because these are flowers that will never wilt! Also, if you prefer to alter the design to have it recreated as an arrangement rather than a handheld, we can do that as well!
Your custom recreation process is simple:
1. Complete the attached form and tell me as much as you can about your original flowers and include a CLEAR photo of the original bouquet. The more photos the better!
2. I will reply with a quote, and will begin work immediately upon receipt of a 50% non-refundable deposit via credit card. The cost to recreate varies with each bouquet because most brides had designed a bouquet unique to them, but the average cost ranges anywhere between $150-$350 depending on the intricacy of the bouquet. Keep in mind it will sometimes be less, and sometimes it could be more.
3. Watch as we re-design! We will send you photos during the design process unless you prefer to be surprised. Bouquets can be recreated like the original OR altered for display purposes.
4. Wait for the mail! We will ship it to you or deliver if you are close to Union Township in Hunterdon County, NJ. Your balance will include shipping cost.
5. Share pictures on social media and tag me!